Hi There

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hi There

Postby roguetrooper » Tue 27 Mar 2018, 1:57 pm

Ey up dude!

Great intro and nice to have another PSVR-er among us. There's a few of us that have Bravo Team if you have it so if you fancy some mediocre co-op at any point just let us know :)
roguetrooper
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Tue 27 Mar 2018, 2:52 pm

Hello and welcome. There's a good crowd here, so plenty of opportunities to grab a few games with peeps.
Plaxinator
Green House Attendant

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Tue 27 Mar 2018, 11:33 pm

roguetrooper wrote: There's a few of us that have Bravo Team if you have it so if you fancy some mediocre co-op at any point just let us know :)

Is it any good? I was really looking forward to it but the reviews seem to pan it. If I like Time Crisis will I like it?
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Sun 15 Apr 2018, 7:49 pm

Mulletino wrote:
roguetrooper wrote: There's a few of us that have Bravo Team if you have it so if you fancy some mediocre co-op at any point just let us know :)

Is it any good? I was really looking forward to it but the reviews seem to pan it. If I like Time Crisis will I like it?

It's very similar to Time Crisis' gameplay but is humourless. It's like the love child of SOCOM and Time Crisis.
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions