Hello All OAPs!

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hello All OAPs!

Postby solo-nite » Sat 21 Apr 2018, 10:56 am

JaffaMark1966 wrote:Brilliant, thanks for sorting my Id, less confusion is a good thing at our ages! :lol:

I’ll take a look at Amazon although The Division is filling most of my current game playing time...I’ve also had a copy of Titanfall 2 since Christmas and not even installed it yet!! Work gets in the way of things that are so much more fun!

Lol I to have Titanfall 2 which I only played twice (should really play it properly)
solo-nite
Meals on Wheels Eater

Awards Cabinet

Re: Hello All OAPs!

Postby zb100 » Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:40 pm

solo-nite wrote:
JaffaMark1966 wrote:Brilliant, thanks for sorting my Id, less confusion is a good thing at our ages! :lol:

I’ll take a look at Amazon although The Division is filling most of my current game playing time...I’ve also had a copy of Titanfall 2 since Christmas and not even installed it yet!! Work gets in the way of things that are so much more fun!

Lol I to have Titanfall 2 which I only played twice (should really play it properly)

You really should, it's great.
zb100
Green House Attendant

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions