Yaster

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Yaster

Postby triggsley » Wed 20 Apr 2016, 6:06 pm

Congrats dude
"You can lead horse to water, but a pencil must be lead"
Stan Laurel from the film called "The Brats" 1930
triggsley
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby TehRadge » Mon 12 Nov 2018, 9:39 am

So yeah, I wonder how many of us are going to go through with this when the time comes, but I guess if any of us are going to change our online IDs then, yeah we should ask for our names to be changed on OAP as we always make sure that they align, but perhaps we should bump our old intro threads to make sure we all know who is who.

I know there are a lot of weird things mentioned in the disclaimer before you change your ID on PSN but I mostly play newer games and a lot of the older popular games are compliant. My PS3 is back up the road at my mum's so I'm not playing those games any more, not the Vita either so older games still displaying my old name shouldn't be a problem.

FYI the "Teh" is meant to be pronounced "The", but you can just call me Radge if you want. And I'm not going to make a habit of changing all the time as some of those who know me from other places will know I have been some form of TehRadge for a while. Just that PSN was really holding out on letting us change names.
Join the [OAP] Discord server.
TehRadge
Zimmer Wielder

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Mon 12 Nov 2018, 12:48 pm

TehRadge wrote:So yeah, I wonder how many of us are going to go through with this when the time comes, but I guess if any of us are going to change our online IDs then, yeah we should ask for our names to be changed on OAP as we always make sure that they align, but perhaps we should bump our old intro threads to make sure we all know who is who.

I know there are a lot of weird things mentioned in the disclaimer before you change your ID on PSN but I mostly play newer games and a lot of the older popular games are compliant. My PS3 is back up the road at my mum's so I'm not playing those games any more, not the Vita either so older games still displaying my old name shouldn't be a problem.

FYI the "Teh" is meant to be pronounced "The", but you can just call me Radge if you want. And I'm not going to make a habit of changing all the time as some of those who know me from other places will know I have been some form of TehRadge for a while. Just that PSN was really holding out on letting us change names.

Congratulations on going through the Transition "Radge" :wink:
tyza1971
Incontinence Pants Wearer

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Mon 12 Nov 2018, 10:49 pm

You'll always be Yaster Jenner to me.

(Mulletino till I die)
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby vengance101 » Tue 13 Nov 2018, 11:46 am

TehRadge wrote:FYI the "Teh" is meant to be pronounced "The", but you can just call me Radge if you want. And I'm not going to make a habit of changing all the time as some of those who know me from other places will know I have been some form of TehRadge for a while.

Nope, you will now be pronounced phonetically as Teh Radge which sounds a bit klingon, makes you more butch. Perhaps also like “The Chad” in the first Charlies Angles movie. Having Teh or The as your first name sounds superheroish, I'm not sure i could carry it off, i may change my online ID when the facility is available more widely but probably not by much. I still like being Vengance but would drop the 101 and add an E where its needed if it let me this time (couldn’t have correct spelling initially then i thought of adding a number and forgot to put the E back, so long ago!).

V
vengance101
Pension Book Holder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mane » Tue 20 Nov 2018, 2:17 pm

I'm already confused.
Did you move to Tehran? Or is it just a clever name? Are you still the same person just in a new body, like a time lord regeneration, or a different but identical person with a different name like a clone?
Mane
Pension Book Holder

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions