[BC'd] Hello

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby HastaLaVista » Sun 23 Nov 2008, 5:27 pm

Welcome, Sugarmoma.

Good to meet you last night on CoD5. Hope you enjoy your time in the retirement home. :D

Hasta 8)
HastaLaVista
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby TheNewSaint » Sun 23 Nov 2008, 7:14 pm

Grats Sugarmoma!
TheNewSaint
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby sugarmoma666 » Mon 24 Nov 2008, 9:11 pm

The Elders wrote:Yes it is I – The Metatron, the collective persona of the Elders, that’s why I look so rough – have you seen them?!

Well, well, well, another trouble and strife of an OAP wanting to seek peace and harmony in our cuddly wuddly corner of the t’internet – not that peace and harmony is common place amongst couples who game together.. ;)

So, with some vouches and your fella already here, there’s little left for us to say except :

Welcome [OAP]sugarmoma666!!

Has a nice ring to it doesn’t it? Unlike that guy in RT’s post above. :puke:

All that's left for you to do now is leave your email address in the sign up box over there <<<< you’ll then be informed of any important OAP notices. :)

Enjoy!

Cheers. Hopefully I'll see some of you online.
sugarmoma666
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Re: [BC'd] Hello

Postby sugarmoma666 » Tue 23 Mar 2021, 12:01 am

Wow! What a long time ago it was that I started this thread. There's a few familiar names in there.
sugarmoma666
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions