[BC'd] smudger_07 signing in...hopefully!!!

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Jonah » Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:14 pm

Someone give The Metatron a kick....;)
Jonah
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby kencanvey » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:44 am

Just thought I would pop my head in and say hi, still a bit sore from your probing are you? Sav and Jonah can be a bit rough :wink:
kencanvey
Gum Gnasher

Awards Cabinet

Postby smudger07 » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:28 am

kencanvey wrote:Just thought I would pop my head in and say hi, still a bit sore from your probing are you? Sav and Jonah can be a bit rough :wink:

Hello Ken how you doing?
No worries, I can see Jonah's a educated man, I had to look what a 'Metaron' was. :lol:
smudger07
Mumbler Extrordinaire

Awards Cabinet

Postby Jonah » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 9:11 am

smudger07 wrote:No worries, I can see Jonah's a educated man

How very dare you....don't bundle me in with the likes of that posh twat DaddyR. :lol:
Jonah
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:16 am

Jonah wrote:
smudger07 wrote:No worries, I can see Jonah's a educated man

How very dare you....don't bundle me in with the likes of that posh twat DaddyR. :lol:

Yer, don't bundle me with him. He's an Eastend, barrow boy, cor-blimey-love, shine-a-light, cockles and eels kind of a chap. And a twat.
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby The Elders » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 11:48 am

TOOT! TOOT!

Another restless day in OAP land, Just as the lunch run was about to start who should come trundling over the horizon but a shiny red bus, not any bus mind you, a bus called Tickety.

There was something different about Tickety today!
Did he have a new number? No, he's always been number 2003.
Could it be his colour? No, he's always been red!
What could it be then?

That's it! Tickety has a new driver! Is it a stretched David Tennant?
Of course not, it's OAP's very own master of the bakewells, Kiplin!
Kiplin waved.

There's nothing Tickety likes more than picking up passengers so he TOOTed with delight when he saw another newcomer standing at the introduction bus stop. He pulled up to the bus stop with a ding and a chugga chugga so the passenger could get on, and who was this passenger?

Why it was smudger07!

Kiplin told Tickety to hurridly open his happy flappy doors to let smudger on, but before he could even get one foot on the jolly bus he was pushed back with such a force that he landed on is behind and squashed the bag of penny sweets he'd been hoarding in his pocket! Smudger07 looked up to see what could have caused such a kerfuffle to see the Internet's biggest multiple personailty entity standing over him with a relieved look upon its multiple faces. It was tightly clutching a box of French Fancies and it slowly began to open it's mouths to utter those immortal words:

WELCOME TO THE BOWLING CLUB [OAP]smudger07.

Sorry for the delay in your acceptance, it's Kipperz birthday today and he told us he was taking us out to see Sav train for the 2012 olympics and DaddyR eat some of his favourite lettuce. It turned out to be a birthday fuelled example of hijinx and Kipperz (the closet director) had concocted this elaborate plan to secretly make his own version of the film Speed where he ate special cakes and drove around fast while only looking to camera!

Anyway, nobody got hurt, we think that poor little bus may get over it eventually with some councelling.

Back to the job in hand; Now you've been accepted into the most sacred of all clubs, the OAP Bowling Club, you are entitled to brandish the [OAP] tag before your gaming handle online. This can be done by typing it yourself in some games and in others by joining a clan someone has already set up. Check each game's forum (now that the secret word has been uttered and your view expanded) to see how it works. Of course, you can also join one of our four teams. There's a team section which explains all about them and how to join etc. Unfortunately we don't have any that play Mario Golf.

On the left we have the emergency exit..... oh sorry, a module where you can type your email address to sign up to our site update list. It means you'll be kept up to date with all the community goings on and important announcements, we do have them sometime, honest.

Hearing this joyous news, [OAP]smudger07 took a seat and pondered the very thought of being able to see all those previously secret OAP ramblings, what secrets would be learnt? What alternate futures would be fortold? With great trepidation he smiled a smug smile and folded his arms as tickety trundled off with the satisfaction of another friend to help along the way......
The Elders
The Metatron

Awards Cabinet

Postby Sav » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:04 pm

w00t for Tickety, Kipperz and Smudger!
Not watching any football since whenever.
Sav
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:08 pm

Welcome to the inner sanctum of our colostomy bag world smudger!
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby roguetrooper » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:14 pm

Bustastic! :)

Welcome to OAP dude!
roguetrooper
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:44 pm

I love Tickety.

And now I love Smudger07 too.
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby Kiplin » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 1:21 pm

*sniff*

I love you all.

Peep Peep!

To share the love, I'm setting up a COD4 late night birthday bash on Saturday, all welcome, Bring a bottle and yer bestest boogie shoes, lets get the party started..

Oh.. Welcome to the Birthday Cl..Opps, Bowling Club, I'm feeling th elove today!!

Kippers/z/Kips

:chef:
Kiplin
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Jonah » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 2:02 pm

:woot:

and happy birthday kipperz.. :)
Jonah
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby RetiredUser2461 » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 3:34 pm

Welcome to the club Smudge! :D

Happy bithday Kipz!!! :hug:
RetiredUser2461
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby smudger07 » Wed 10 Sep 2008, 6:35 pm

First thing First, Many happy returns Kiplin.

Thank you all, I'm so glad I brought my bus pass.

I would offer everyone a Worther's Original but they were squashed with my penny sweets.
I hope the new Speed film goes well, how about this for a title

'Speed 4: Baker's Revenge' the plot could be the if the oven goes below 60 degrees the cake would flop. :?

Perhaps I should get my coat.

Look forward to getting beaten by you all, not all the time though.
And a special thanks to Tickety.

Smudger

ps I love you too Daddy
smudger07
Mumbler Extrordinaire

Awards Cabinet

Postby smudger07 » Thu 03 Sep 2009, 7:11 pm

One year with you guys....Yippee!!! and my 500th post double yippee!!!

On a personal note you all might not know it but this last year as been as good as a whooping cough sufferer applying to go on Who wants to be a millionaire. Seriously just reading all the post, the podcast and playing the odd online game with you all has helped me get through a very tough time. But compare to others I lost no one, so my thoughts go out to them.

Hopefully I'm getting around some normality so I'll be online a bit more often, but again a big thank you to everyone especially to Daddy R who gave some advice which helped big time.

Here's to the next year and may OAPs live forever.

Smudger07

I Love you all, so please stay!
smudger07
Mumbler Extrordinaire

Awards Cabinet

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions