Switch to full style
New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.
Post a reply

Here we go

Wed 23 Apr 2003, 2:52 pm

Hi all im Tim from Kent, Im 34 with 2 kids

Ive had loads of dirrerent systems from zx81,Spectrem 48, CPlus4, C64, Amiga, CD32, PC, PS1 and now PS2

I love online FPS games and at the moment my fav's are Battlefield 1942, Counterstrike, UNreal 2003.

Roll out Timesplitters 2 Online this would be such a blast

I dont work as im a house husband so get to play games most of the time, except when im doing house work lol hahaha

I play Darts in the local league and like to go and see my local football club play (Gravesend and Northfleet)

My online tag for everything including games is (ASYLUM101) if you play alot online youve bound to have seen me

Im not super good but i enjoy playing so it doesnt matter

Thats about it rearly

Wed 23 Apr 2003, 2:57 pm

Welcome to the clan, hope to see you around

Wed 23 Apr 2003, 3:19 pm

Wow - CD32, now there's a blast from the past.

Before you get too sucked into to your ratings, change your SOCOM tag to [OAP] Asylum101 then you'll be a proper member, like.

Good to have you in the OAP clan.

Once the SONY send more gems through to the online third place, we'll not have quite as many people in SOCOM, cause there's a lot of interest in RPG and racing games too.

See you online.

Wed 23 Apr 2003, 3:53 pm

Microcosm What a game

Ill do that chears M8

Hope to have many hours of gameplay with you guys

ASYLUM101

Wed 23 Apr 2003, 5:50 pm

Microcosm was great, but can you remember rise of the robots?..Ahhh the CD32 great console but a piss poor controller.

Fri 25 Apr 2003, 10:35 am

Hello Asylum101

Great to play with you last night....we had some laughs didn't we....minus 2 kills to the seals and multiple suicides... :lol:

What stars we were....see you're at home too might be able to catch you online today!!!

Mon 25 Apr 2011, 2:11 pm

Wow what an intro thread must be one of the shortest. Its a couple of days late but happy 8th OAP birthday to me.

What a landmark 8 years an OAP.

Mon 25 Apr 2011, 2:24 pm

Grats Asy. I love those old Intro threads viz:

Q. Can I join please?
A. Yes.

:lol:

Re: Here we go

Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:26 pm

Don't time fly :beer:

Thu 26 Apr 2012, 8:29 pm

It looks like it was so easy back in the day. What, no questions about cake?

Re:

Fri 27 Apr 2012, 3:32 am

ASYLUM101 wrote:
Hope to have many hours of gameplay with you guys

ASYLUM101

Worked out quite well in the end, eh?

Fri 27 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

FazerFlipper wrote:It looks like it was so easy back in the day. What, no questions about cake?

Yeah, where was the probing??

Happy OAPday Asylum, 9 yrs is a long time in the world of gaming! :Y:
Last edited by ZXstampie on Fri 27 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri 27 Apr 2012, 2:09 pm

...or even 9. ;)

HB Asy.

Fri 27 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

Happy OAP Birthday Asy. :D
Who was retireduser4?
And for a bit of retro probing: Are you still a house husband and still chucking the arrows?

Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:39 pm

Brilliant :D

Asy is the reason that probing and the probationer system was introduced :wink:

If we can keep him away from lager then I'd bet he'll be here for the next 9 years too.
Post a reply