New member (Divvydave)

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

New member (Divvydave)

Postby divvydave » Fri 25 Apr 2003, 7:54 am

Hello you old farts,,
I`m Divvydave a little bit mad and just started online gaming at the moment just playing socom,. and wish to join some group.I`ve allways had a playstation since i was just a nipper,I remember the first Destruction derby and how mad it was.but saying that Tomb raider and lara crofts implants was my favourite.Anyway Thats a little summary about me ,.
Hope to hear and see you online.

If you see me I`m probably the one face down with bullets in me... :lol:
A.K.A OAP wizzywizz

The Stupid One With The Hat On.
divvydave
Meals on Wheels Eater

Awards Cabinet

Postby Old_Red_Eyes » Fri 25 Apr 2003, 8:01 am

Hi DivvyDave,

Being mad ain't a problem in here, if it was it would be a rathe quiet forum lol...'I`ve allways had a playstation since i was just a nipper' :shock: geesh has the playstaion been around that long :shock:

Old_Red_Eyes
Pension Book Holder

Awards Cabinet

Whaheyhey.....

Postby divvydave » Fri 25 Apr 2003, 10:10 am

:lol: Well thanx oldred I feel much better now,now that i got my incontinence pants sorted ,I see on socom forums that SAS have challenge your/our group to a bit of kindergarden cop just wondered if you need any players,. Oh and does this mean I can put OAP in front of my name yet or does it have to be earn`t.. :?:
A.K.A OAP wizzywizz

The Stupid One With The Hat On.
divvydave
Meals on Wheels Eater

Awards Cabinet

Postby spoiler » Fri 25 Apr 2003, 10:38 am

[oap] has to be earned if fire and blood. :twisted:

that or if you're really nice to old red and kroy they might let you add it and join the game tonight.
Moaning Old Fart Award.
Say goodbye to all ... this, and hello to oblivion.
spoiler
Bingo Freak

Awards Cabinet

Re: New member

Postby kroy » Fri 25 Apr 2003, 2:05 pm

divvydave wrote:Hello you old farts,,
I`ve allways had a playstation since i was just a nipper,I remember the first Destruction derby and how mad it was.
:lol:

the first playstation had its UK release in 1995, what do you class as a "nipper".. you're not trying to sneak one past us are you? I'm thinking that you are so old that you probably consider 23 as a nipper.

Anyway, welome the board. Have a look round the forums you can and make some posts. Once you have satisfied us that you are not going to bring down the average of the group, you'll earn your OAP tag......
Bigger, Balder and Better!Image
kroy
[OAP] Founder (ret.)

Awards Cabinet

Postby spoiler » Fri 25 Apr 2003, 5:24 pm

i can't actually remember the name of the first console we had, it was v something or other. state of the art at the time. the cartridges were the size of my dsl router.

what about nintendo game and watch? very cool. my donky kong junior still works.
Moaning Old Fart Award.
Say goodbye to all ... this, and hello to oblivion.
spoiler
Bingo Freak

Awards Cabinet

Return to Introductions