Switch to full style
New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.
Post a reply

Re: Whats the craic?

Sat 25 Feb 2017, 1:00 pm

Donaghadee to you Salty. :)

Sat 25 Feb 2017, 3:01 pm

Donaghadoooo to you too. :lol:

Sat 25 Feb 2017, 7:08 pm

whats that about doggy doo ?

Sat 25 Feb 2017, 8:58 pm

ManicMyna wrote:whats that about doggy doo ?

Theres plenty of that here too, dog walking destination fof half the fuckin country. :?

Fri 22 Feb 2019, 12:13 am

Just realized i've 3 years of servitude completed. The whole experience has been horrible for us all let's be honest, but damn it, if i'm gonna piss off/gett pissed off with anybody, it's you lot. Cheers :Y:

:drink:

Fri 22 Feb 2019, 10:36 am

Saltyballz81 wrote:Just realized i've 3 years of servitude completed. The whole experience has been horrible for us all let's be honest, but damn it, if i'm gonna piss off/gett pissed off with anybody, it's you lot. Cheers :Y:

:beer: Cheers Salty - hopefully see you tonight on the Battlefront...

Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:12 am

Saltyballz81 wrote:Just realized i've 3 years of servitude completed. The whole experience has been horrible for us all let's be honest, but damn it, if i'm gonna piss off/gett pissed off with anybody, it's you lot. Cheers :Y:

What a long 3 years, I mean it's only 2 for me but fuck its felt like an eternity :rofl:

Sun 24 Feb 2019, 5:46 pm

I've been here 6 months lol
peace and love
Tel

Sun 24 Feb 2019, 11:23 pm

Grats on the anniversary Salty and thanks for sticking around.

Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:57 pm

Grats Salty :Y:
Post a reply