Howdy, y'all!

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Howdy, y'all!

Postby Maxdude26 » Mon 18 Sep 2017, 9:42 pm

Hiya people!
Maxdude26
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Gough_1978 » Tue 19 Sep 2017, 12:06 am

oh noooooooooooooooooooooo....its you lol =P
Gough_1978
Tartan Slipper Wearer

Awards Cabinet

Postby kaycee2011 » Thu 21 Sep 2017, 5:11 pm

Nice Intro Tori....& always good to see more females joining the oap ranks!
What else do you play on Playstation?
kaycee2011
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Toringtino » Sat 23 Sep 2017, 11:10 pm

Hahaha! I do love me a bit of grammar and punctuation, so thanks for the praise on that front! :D also; what can I spend my points on?? ^^

I do have B1, Tel - though I've still to venture into PvP territory! I've seen the multitude of epic failure YouTube videos, so I'm equal parts excited and nervous to play it online... sherpa/human shield, anyone?

Thanks, Mane! Though, at fast approaching 30, I'm afraid my attitude is here to stay - regardless of its potency! Lols.

I'm from Bangor, Salty - can I call you Salty? Lols! What other games do you play? Stepping out of Destiny is stepping out of my comfort zone; but I'm totally game to do it! I've been honing my skillz! (Yes, with a 'z')

Thanks for all the welcome, guys! I've spoken and played with a couple of you already - and I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience thus far!
Toringtino
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby kaycee2011 » Sun 24 Sep 2017, 8:05 am

Nice getting a few games with you last night Tori!
...and I seriously wouldnt worry about skill level on Battlefield!! We just have a laugh, Tels usually drunk his £4 box of Asda wine and no one can understand what on earth Salty is saying....you could interperet!!

Toringtino wrote:I do have B1, Tel - though I've still to venture into PvP territory! I've seen the multitude of epic failure YouTube videos, so I'm equal parts excited and nervous to play it online...

...Infact its probably us in the video fails! :rofl:

https://youtu.be/W45gBIdK_7g :grin:
kaycee2011
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Saltyballz81 » Sun 24 Sep 2017, 1:33 pm

Bangor? Thats where i grew up, Ballyholme, beside brice park!! Small world eh? :D

And KC? Rude!
Saltyballz81

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Sun 24 Sep 2017, 3:37 pm

I haven't had a box of £4.78 ASDAs finest for at least a week, and haven't even got one for tonight, but I do have a couple of bottles of rose and a bottle of shiraz.
Decisions Decisions.
peace and love
Tel
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Sun 24 Sep 2017, 3:41 pm

More posh Norn Iron people lol

Saltyballz81 wrote:Bangor? Thats where i grew up, Ballyholme, beside brice park!! Small world eh? :D

And KC? Rude!
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby Peejers » Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:26 pm

Geriatric44 wrote:I haven't had a box of £4.78 ASDAs finest for at least a week, and haven't even got one for tonight, but I do have a couple of bottles of rose and a bottle of shiraz.
Decisions Decisions.
peace and love
Tel

Why Decide? Do both then the only decision is which one first.

Won't be on tonight as I will be in the airport on my way to Germany
Peejers
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Toringtino » Sun 24 Sep 2017, 11:59 pm

Yes Kaycee, it was nice to have some female company for a change! :D The potent concoction of testosterone and megalomania that stems from hours of competitive gaming with the male species can be overwhelming at times! (the guys I game with will tell you that I'm usually much worse, but they're all filthy liars - don't believe a word they say!) lols!! Also; that clam-bam fail video was almost painful to watch... :rofl:

If there's one thing I've found about Northern Ireland, Salty (apart from the inherent fact that other countries cannot wrap their heads around the actuality that we are not a part of Ireland!) it's that we live in a very, very small world! My mum probably went to school with your uncle's cousin or something equally bizarre! lols. And Tel? I don't know what Salty's accent and/or general demeanor is like, but if there is one thing we are not, it's definitely "posh"!! haha!
Toringtino
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Gazman86 » Mon 25 Sep 2017, 6:04 pm

Salty and posh are not too words I'd ever put together lol.
Gazman86
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby lainybobs » Mon 25 Sep 2017, 6:22 pm

Welcome to the OAP'S! Don't forget to drop by on battlefield Sundays!!

You say that gaz but when I told salty I couldn't understand what the hell he was saying last night he slowed right down and poshed right up!!
Lainybobs :pcpunch:
lainybobs
Tepid Tea Drinker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Saltyballz81 » Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:16 pm

lainybobs wrote:Welcome to the OAP'S! Don't forget to drop by on battlefield Sundays!!

You say that gaz but when I told salty I couldn't understand what the hell he was saying last night he slowed right down and poshed right up!!

See! :rofl:
Saltyballz81

Awards Cabinet

Postby Toringtino » Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:42 am

Kaycee is fast piquing my interest in the Sunday night Battlefield saga - I may just have to invest some time in it, see what the craic is! (Which also means that I'll have to invest some additional time reinstalling it! Lols)

Personally, I don't think I'm too bad on the whole "talking too fast to decipher" front - but I have family members who are frighteningly fast conversationalists! So I should be able to keep up :D
Toringtino
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions