Switch to full style
New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.
Post a reply

My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:05 am

Hello everyone, I'm 26 years of age, my first days being blessed into the world of gaming was at the age 5, were it a digital world of throwing papers into the windows on paperboy to shooting ducks on duck hunt, going through most consoles such as the Sega, super Nintendo, N64, but it was with playstation is where I found the peak of my entertainment, starting from crash bandicoot to now playing on anything from fallout 4, Tom clancy's division, Tom clancy's Wildlands, gtav,and battlefield 1, I first heard about the Oap's from a member called Salty.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 8:04 am

Welcome Nugget!
I wasted many hours on paperboy - keep meaning to try the VR version...
Any dirt you can dish on Salty?

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:42 am

Hello kaycee, would you say that time was wasted really? :) I'd say more enjoyed, unfortunately his hands are clean but none the less a great guy to know.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 12:50 pm

Welcome nugget!

Many an hour I spent on duck hunt (not one wasted)!

Battlefield night is Sunday, a large group of us are normally on from about 7-730. And there a Christmas goodbye special for gtav online on the 23rd. Feel free to join us.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 1:16 pm

Welcome Nugget.

What is the origin of your name?

Any friend of Salty's ..... well not really.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 1:29 pm

Peejers wrote:Welcome Nugget.

What is the origin of your name?

Any friend of Salty's ..... well not really.


Within the friends group I was in from the age of 14/15 I was the smallest in height, so they named me nugget, yes salty is from the same town in which I've grown up in only recently have we came together to play online shooters for I didn't know he gamed in playstation. :)

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Fri 15 Dec 2017, 1:32 pm

lainybobs wrote:Welcome nugget!

Many an hour I spent on duck hunt (not one wasted)!

Battlefield night is Sunday, a large group of us are normally on from about 7-730. And there a Christmas goodbye special for gtav online on the 23rd. Feel free to join us.


I look forward to the Sunday nights now, Salty had mentioned something about the farewell for gta and I shall be on with him I hop to see you then.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:57 pm

Welcome Nugget

Paperboy was one of my greats back in the day. Spent a ton of hours playing that game on my Commodore 64.

If you happen to get Star Wars Battlefront 2 over Christmas I run a dedicated Battlefront Saturday for the OAPs every week

Here are more details
https://www.oaps.org/main/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31539

With the expection of this Saturday of course due to Salty's sad farewell to GTA.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 4:41 pm

Hi Nugget, welcome to OAP :Y:

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 5:10 pm

Bondalike wrote:Hi Nugget, welcome to OAP :Y:


Thank you :)

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Sun 17 Dec 2017, 11:07 pm

Welcome, I too love Paperboy and was dying to try out the VR version, but reviews have made me shy away from it.

Duck Hunt - Nintendo's sneaky attempt to get kids saying the C bomb in the 80s.

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Tue 19 Dec 2017, 6:41 pm

Mulletino wrote:Welcome, I too love Paperboy and was dying to try out the VR version, but reviews have made me shy away from it.

Duck Hunt - Nintendo's sneaky attempt to get kids saying the C bomb in the 80s.


I agree, I question why it would have bad reviews? Thank you for the welcome, and every other name under the sun :Y:

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:05 pm

Welcome Nugget are you from Bangor or Donaghadee either way your from the posh part of Norn Iron, I'm slumming it up here on the North Coast.
Salty now there's a name I haven't heard since yesterday.
Seriously Nugget enjoy your time here.

peace and love :drink:
Tel

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:11 pm

Geriatric44 wrote:Welcome Nugget are you from Bangor or Donaghadee either way your from the posh part of Norn Iron, I'm slumming it up here on the North Coast.
Salty now there's a name I haven't heard since yesterday.
Seriously Nugget enjoy your time here.

peace and love :drink:
Tel


You guessed it Donaghadee where abouts up the north coast are you?, Thanks man such a warm welcoming hoping to get online with many, I wouldn't say it's posh we all gotta whipe our arses the same way :Y: :drink:

Re: My intro (nugget_9107)

Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:35 pm

I'm a Coleraine man but was born in Wales. Also as my name suggets I'm considerably older than everyone else here.
peace and love :drink:
Tel
Post a reply