Hello all

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hello all

Postby Stubaru7 » Sat 30 Dec 2017, 1:26 pm

Thanks for the add wilsky, saved one of my characters xp so I could earn my keep in new Clan.

I may already own Battlefront 2 solo-nite, will have a look through my not playing games shelf, I'm still sort of enjoying D2, but there is something missing compared to D1, maybe just novelty value, I generally play Crucible until my old wrists and thumbs pack in :grandpa:
Stubaru7
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Sat 30 Dec 2017, 5:44 pm

Cracking intro Stu. Don't get us a Twix, the caramel pulls out our dentures. It's Werthers all round.

I'm still finishing off Dragon Age Inquisition (I've the final DLC to do) and got a Switch "for the kids" so look forward to some SM Odyssey if Netty will relinquish the controllers.
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby solo-nite » Sun 31 Dec 2017, 11:39 pm

Stubaru7 wrote:Thanks for the add wilsky, saved one of my characters xp so I could earn my keep in new Clan.

I may already own Battlefront 2 solo-nite, will have a look through my not playing games shelf, I'm still sort of enjoying D2, but there is something missing compared to D1, maybe just novelty value, I generally play Crucible until my old wrists and thumbs pack in :grandpa:

Let me know if you do have it and I'll add you to the events page
solo-nite
Meals on Wheels Eater

Awards Cabinet

Postby roguetrooper » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 9:54 am

Nice to meet you dude :) Are you a GT fan by any chance?
roguetrooper
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions