Today I........

Get outside for some fresh air and have a natter in the garden...If it isn't directly related to Playstation online gaming or the OAP community, then talk it over here. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Today I........

Postby smudger07 » Fri 12 Jan 2018, 9:58 pm

Today I spent a few hours wrestling with the legendary hard man Ross Kemp

(yes that is me underneath)

I Love you all, so please stay!
smudger07
Mumbler Extrordinaire

Awards Cabinet

Postby kaycee2011 » Fri 12 Jan 2018, 10:43 pm

Put some oil on and thats ferret's dream right there....
kaycee2011
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Fri 12 Jan 2018, 11:33 pm

kaycee2011 wrote:Put some oil on and thats ferret's dream right there....

:rofl:

"It started kicking off, so I legged it..." :wink:
tyza1971
Incontinence Pants Wearer

Awards Cabinet

Postby Saltyballz81 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 12:28 am

smudger07 wrote:Today I spent a few hours wrestling with the legendary hard man Ross Kemp

(yes that is me underneath)

This wins all. Choked out by Grant Mitchell. Fucking legend. :beer:
Saltyballz81

Awards Cabinet

Postby roguetrooper » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 8:13 pm

Had a Facebook conversation with an absolute crackpot..

“I think Andy Thornton, because the Moon Landings were faked, they had to continue the lie. Just recently a Nasa Astronaut told the press that "we can not get out of Earths orbit due to not having the technology" NASA claim all the original Apollo mission tech stuff has been lost....At a guess, what is being seen via Binoculars etc is a decoy of some kind. I think it’s one NASA’s Spy Planes. Others think it’s a type of solar powered aircraft. Whatever it is Andy it isn’t an advanced space station in a controlled fall with Humans on-board....It is a very interesting subject and I have studied NASA for years, and once, I was a believer in their (NASA's) Cult/Faith, but after lots of research I have come to my own conclusion that this is all a mere deception. on NASA's behalf.”

“Andy Thornton I believe that humans have been in near (low) Earth orbit, but that's it, no further. There is too much evidence to support that the Moon landings where faked, which at the time, was all part of the America vs Russia Propaganda in the Nuclear age and the USA had to win the race.....Satellites - A very good question! Now, after watching hours and hours of ISS stream footage, not once have I seen a Satellite. In reality, I should be seeing hundreds of Satellites within the ISS footage as it cir-cums the Earth. So, is the ISS footage fake, or are the NO satellites in space??? If you Google for pictures of Satellites, you will not find any real images of satellites in Earths orbit taken from space or earth. Every image you will see is Computer generated/Photoshop, not real images. I have seen with my own eyes along with Millions of others and yourself, satellites at night travel across our sky's, but are they Satellites?? I'm not to sure. Wikipedia states all mobile phones/sat navs etc operate via Masts and Fiber Optic for navigation.....Now for the Space Shuttle which was Built by a Company called "Wonder Works" and they have worked with NASA for over 40 years. Instead of me supplying you the website link direct, watch this video which shows NASA's relationship with Wonder Works and highlights a few points https://youtu.be/fW-NY08tTk0 All space/orbit Shuttle shots are Created in conjunction with Wonder Works.....NASA claimed the Shuttle is a Glider, when it actually has 3 working Engines. Once you do the research, it becomes pretty evident that the Space Shuttle, along with the continuing ISS scam, was only a repeated hoax paid for by the American taxpayer.”
roguetrooper
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Sun 14 Jan 2018, 7:43 am

roguetrooper wrote:Had a Facebook conversation with an absolute crackpot..

“I think Andy Thornton, because the Moon Landings were faked, they had to continue the lie. Just recently a Nasa Astronaut told the press that "we can not get out of Earths orbit due to not having the technology" NASA claim all the original Apollo mission tech stuff has been lost....At a guess, what is being seen via Binoculars etc is a decoy of some kind. I think it’s one NASA’s Spy Planes. Others think it’s a type of solar powered aircraft. Whatever it is Andy it isn’t an advanced space station in a controlled fall with Humans on-board....It is a very interesting subject and I have studied NASA for years, and once, I was a believer in their (NASA's) Cult/Faith, but after lots of research I have come to my own conclusion that this is all a mere deception. on NASA's behalf.”

“Andy Thornton I believe that humans have been in near (low) Earth orbit, but that's it, no further. There is too much evidence to support that the Moon landings where faked, which at the time, was all part of the America vs Russia Propaganda in the Nuclear age and the USA had to win the race.....Satellites - A very good question! Now, after watching hours and hours of ISS stream footage, not once have I seen a Satellite. In reality, I should be seeing hundreds of Satellites within the ISS footage as it cir-cums the Earth. So, is the ISS footage fake, or are the NO satellites in space??? If you Google for pictures of Satellites, you will not find any real images of satellites in Earths orbit taken from space or earth. Every image you will see is Computer generated/Photoshop, not real images. I have seen with my own eyes along with Millions of others and yourself, satellites at night travel across our sky's, but are they Satellites?? I'm not to sure. Wikipedia states all mobile phones/sat navs etc operate via Masts and Fiber Optic for navigation.....Now for the Space Shuttle which was Built by a Company called "Wonder Works" and they have worked with NASA for over 40 years. Instead of me supplying you the website link direct, watch this video which shows NASA's relationship with Wonder Works and highlights a few points https://youtu.be/fW-NY08tTk0 All space/orbit Shuttle shots are Created in conjunction with Wonder Works.....NASA claimed the Shuttle is a Glider, when it actually has 3 working Engines. Once you do the research, it becomes pretty evident that the Space Shuttle, along with the continuing ISS scam, was only a repeated hoax paid for by the American taxpayer.”

How DARE YOU, Andy Thornton! I'm NOT an Absolute Crackpot, Andy Thornton. :wink:
tyza1971

Awards Cabinet

Postby ManicMyna » Sun 14 Jan 2018, 11:52 am

seems like its one step up from being a flat earther
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

Postby Sav » Mon 15 Jan 2018, 6:30 am

Boethius?
Not watching any football since whenever.
Sav
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Mon 15 Jan 2018, 8:01 am

Sav wrote:Boethius?

:lol:
tyza1971

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Wed 17 Jan 2018, 5:26 am

Oh shit, you do know that usually summons the nutter......
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby HastaLaVista » Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:30 am

:rofl:
HastaLaVista
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:39 am

Mulletino wrote:Oh shit, you do know that usually summons the nutter......

Don't you have to say it 3 times whilst revolving counter clockwise and holding an ocelot's nose for "him" to appear?
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby Boba UK » Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:31 pm

Notice how someone mentions "summoning the nutter" and Hasta suddenly appears. Coincidence?
Boba UK
Champion Werthers Sucker

Awards Cabinet

Postby HastaLaVista » Wed 17 Jan 2018, 8:13 pm

wibble
HastaLaVista
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby widnesboy » Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:05 am

a thread for the old skool. like it.