Switch to full style
Get outside for some fresh air and have a natter in the garden...If it isn't directly related to Playstation online gaming or the OAP community, then talk it over here. Open to all but must be registered to post.
Post a reply

Upcoming movie trailers

Mon 02 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm

You've probably seen trailers for most of the big upcoming movies this summer but here's the latest full trailer of the 'Total Recall' remake. I want to say it looks good but it just aint Arnie :|

Re: Upcoming movie trailers

Mon 02 Apr 2012, 3:12 pm

Get your ass to Mars.

Consider this a divorce.

Etc.

Not watched that as I'm at work and we have no sound. I bet it's cack though :)

Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

'Two weeks'

Mon 02 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

The cop dudes look like Storm Troopers, which is cool. :)

Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:11 pm

Looks good if I'm honest, one question though.....Will the triple boobed woman still be in it? :Y:

Got IMAX vouchers for my birthday the other week, using these to watch Avengers Assemble, really looking forward to that.

Mon 02 Apr 2012, 10:07 pm

It looks good as a movie, but why remake the original? It was already perfect the way it was :?

Thu 05 Apr 2012, 6:35 pm

tyza1971 wrote:It looks good as a movie, but why remake the original? It was already perfect the way it was :?

Indeed. Ronny Cox was brilliant as Cohaagen and the same goes to Michael Ironside as Richter.

And where the hell are the Johnnycabs?

But that's Hollywood for you these days...I heard once they were going to attempt an Americanised Battle Royale remake to which I laughed my arse off.

Fri 06 Apr 2012, 5:58 am

TescoValueGamer wrote:
tyza1971 wrote:It looks good as a movie, but why remake the original? It was already perfect the way it was :?

Indeed. Ronny Cox was brilliant as Cohaagen and the same goes to Michael Ironside as Richter.

And where the hell are the Johnnycabs?

But that's Hollywood for you these days...I heard once they were going to attempt an Americanised Battle Royale remake to which I laughed my arse off.[/

Hmm. I think a remake of Battle Royale would be a GOOD IDEA. As long as it was Very realistic (i.e. REAL) I could think of plenty of Hollywood movie stars about due a comeback (All be it a short one!) :twisted:

Fri 06 Apr 2012, 7:35 am

Theres a new Judge Dredd movie this September coming out. No Stallone thank god, and promises of remaining faithful to the source material (ie no removing helmet). Its going to star Karl Urban as Dredd. Its from the producers of 28 Days Later (which I really liked), and has got Olivia Thirlby (the girl out of Juno) and Lena Headley (the Queen from Game Of Thrones) in it too.

No movie clips here guys (sorry) as they get taken down as soon as theyre up (no official release yet you see).

I did read a rumour that Judge Death was going to appear in it, but Ive seen nothing official yet.

Tue 10 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

The new Ridley Scott - Prometheus - looks pretty good. It's got a decent cast with Idris " stringer bell" Elba in it as well as the lovely Charlize theron.... Well worth 90 mins of your life I reckon

Fri 13 Apr 2012, 3:24 pm

I3rink wrote:The new Ridley Scott - Prometheus - looks pretty good. It's got a decent cast with Idris " stringer bell" Elba in it as well as the lovely Charlize theron.... Well worth 90 mins of your life I reckon

I am really looking forward to this; I love Alien/Aliens and Ridley Scott.

Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

Yep me too Daddy, Alien is one of my all time top 10 and Aliens is excellent as well.... Mainly because of Bill Paxton.....

"Were on an express elevator to hell, going down!".....

Actually I'm going to watch that tomorrow I reckon

Tue 24 Apr 2012, 8:59 pm

TED :lol:

Tue 24 Apr 2012, 9:35 pm

Thats just's made my day :Y:

Cheers Townie :drink:

Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:15 am

Teddy with a bong :rofl:
Post a reply