The Walking Dead

Get outside for some fresh air and have a natter in the garden...If it isn't directly related to Playstation online gaming or the OAP community, then talk it over here. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby DaddyR » Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:20 pm

Plaxinator wrote:Ha, ha yes I saw this on the other thread.
I'm on a TWD run at the moment. Just finished Season 3 of the game (New Frontier) and the Michonne 3 parter as well. Can't wait for the next episode now!

Are the Michonne chapters any good?
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Wed 11 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm

DaddyR wrote:
Plaxinator wrote:Ha, ha yes I saw this on the other thread.
I'm on a TWD run at the moment. Just finished Season 3 of the game (New Frontier) and the Michonne 3 parter as well. Can't wait for the next episode now!

Are the Michonne chapters any good?

I enjoyed them, not much of a gripping story to be honest though. The actual Walking Dead series with Clementine is a lot better, but escapism for very little effort is escapism all the same!
Plaxinator
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby widnesboy » Wed 11 Jan 2017, 3:36 pm

DaddyR wrote:Although the stuff set in Alexandria is a bit dull, anything with Neegan and Lucille in is fabulous. I've got some FTWD catching up to do whilst the mid-season break is on but I still love my TWD fix. To the extent where I bought a NOW TV subscription, mainlined S6 in about 2 days and then had to buy the last 2 episodes from PSN.

that negan fella was fine for a while till he just got to be so much of a characature he just became annoying. why doesn't someone just kill him FFS.
widnesboy
Bad Ass Midget

Awards Cabinet

Postby cardinal_spawn » Wed 03 May 2017, 8:17 pm

widnesboy wrote:
DaddyR wrote:Although the stuff set in Alexandria is a bit dull, anything with Neegan and Lucille in is fabulous. I've got some FTWD catching up to do whilst the mid-season break is on but I still love my TWD fix. To the extent where I bought a NOW TV subscription, mainlined S6 in about 2 days and then had to buy the last 2 episodes from PSN.

that negan fella was fine for a while till he just got to be so much of a characature he just became annoying. why doesn't someone just kill him FFS.

Negan is still around in the comic's It will be interesting how they plan to use him to be fair. I know the creators are winding up the comics now so thats a shame. But to see Shiva take some of the saviours to town was too much epic for me.

With the fact they have laid the tracks for the "All out War" this could be a great season to come as long as they play it right.
cardinal_spawn
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Tue 06 Jun 2017, 11:02 am

Anyone watch Fear the Walking Dead? I think it's brilliant. Season 3 has just started.
Plaxinator
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby Wilks » Tue 06 Jun 2017, 3:57 pm

The guys were talking about this on Sunday but I've not seen it. I will give it a go at some point.
Wilks
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Thu 08 Jun 2017, 7:13 am

Yep, I really like it. It feels like a village corner shop compared to the mega-mall that TWD has become.

S3 is being recorded whilst we mainline Game of Thrones. NOW TV have 6 seasons live until the end of July.
DaddyR

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:10 pm

Not bothered to watch Game of Thrones yet. I'm not a fan of gratuitous sex and violence (believe it or not), and GoT seems full of it. Might get round to it eventually.
Plaxinator
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Wed 04 Oct 2017, 8:15 am

Fear the walking Dead is back on, I totally didn't realise so have just had to binge watch 5 episodes. I must say that I'm really enjoying it, it's starting to get better than The Walking Dead!
Plaxinator
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby Saltyballz81 » Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:34 pm

FTWD is, in my opinion anyway, becoming better than TWD. If it hasn't surpassed it already. The last 3 episodes have been like TWD's season finales. Great show.

And the new Startrek on Netflix is cracker, most graphic Tv version yet.
Saltyballz81

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 8:15 am

Saltyballz81 wrote:FTWD is, in my opinion anyway, becoming better than TWD. If it hasn't surpassed it already. The last 3 episodes have been like TWD's season finales. Great show.

And the new Startrek on Netflix is cracker, most graphic Tv version yet.

Oooh yeah, I've seen the first 2 episodes of that.
Plaxinator
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Mon 09 Oct 2017, 7:48 pm

Me and the BT box managed to miss about 4 episodes of FTWD. Piss.
DaddyR

Awards Cabinet

Postby Plaxinator » Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:55 am

Just watched the mid season finale. I swear to god, this show is going to pot. The story lines are full of holes. I'm only carrying on with it as I've invested too much time on it already so feel I must stick with it to the bitter end. At least Negan is easy on the eye.
Plaxinator
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby Gazman86 » Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:59 pm

It's been utter shite. Think I'm done with it now.
Gazman86

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:43 pm

Well what was the mid "season" finale going to be remembered for. Obviously they gave one of the cameramen a new Zoom lense.

I don't like the term season it's a series. Still Oscar Wilde did state the America and England were seperated by the same language.

peace and love
Tel
P.S. My preference is Fear The Walking Dead, would love to bite Madison :P
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat