The "I just bought/obtained this" Thread

Get outside for some fresh air and have a natter in the garden...If it isn't directly related to Playstation online gaming or the OAP community, then talk it over here. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The "I just bought/obtained this" Thread

Postby AnthonyUK » Mon 18 Jul 2016, 4:24 pm

DaddyR wrote:
AnthonyUK wrote:The first post would fit into a thread i was going to make about weird japanese games, as i'm on a bit of a run with them, but your thread here also fits, since i picked them up in last weeks sale.

Being really bored of the current AAA space(ive had mirrors edge on rental for a month and have yet to be arsed to finish it) and them having a sale for Japanese games, meant i went crazy on some i got 6 vita games for the price of one AAA snore fest.

44 nicker got me.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit!
Monster Monpiece™
CRIMINAL GIRLS: Invite Only - Full Game
Amnesia: Memories
Norn9: Var Commons

2 visual novels (Amneisa,Norn), 1 murder mystery (danganronpa), 1 Rhythm game (senran), 1 card battler (mon piece) and one JRPG (criminal girls)

I've finished
Senran - pervy Rhytham game, not much too it, i got my fivers worth, but there are far better games of this type out there.
Criminal girls - a awesome, charming old school RPG - if your not too stuck up and get arsey about some borderline laughable mini game, its made me buy the sequel on day one and i'm just 3 trophies shy of the platinum,

Danganronpa is up next on my trip to london for the weekend.

Gutted that I missed those, I never had time to look in detail at what they were, and you know how much I now like a good interactive novel :(

I've not played the two VN's but i am part way through Danganronpa, its a murder mystery VN basically, you'd love it, look out for t on sale.
AnthonyUK
Pension Book Holder

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Tue 19 Jul 2016, 7:28 pm

Are they from Insert Coin Yaster?

tyza1971 wrote:Hatoful Boyfriend? Really? :lol:

Yeah, who doesn't want to save the human race by forming a loving alliance with a member of our pigeon overlords by attending one of their premier schools? Ste Curran of One Life Left raved about it (7/10*).

*in joke
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby TehRadge » Tue 19 Jul 2016, 10:09 pm

DaddyR wrote:Are they from Insert Coin Yaster?

The Journey one is, the street fighter one is from Numbskull, I got it from the Hyper Japan show in that there London city village.
Join the [OAP] Discord server.
TehRadge
Zimmer Wielder

Awards Cabinet

Postby AnthonyUK » Fri 29 Jul 2016, 8:01 am

DaddyR wrote:
AnthonyUK wrote:The first post would fit into a thread i was going to make about weird japanese games, as i'm on a bit of a run with them, but your thread here also fits, since i picked them up in last weeks sale.

Being really bored of the current AAA space(ive had mirrors edge on rental for a month and have yet to be arsed to finish it) and them having a sale for Japanese games, meant i went crazy on some i got 6 vita games for the price of one AAA snore fest.

44 nicker got me.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit!
Monster Monpiece™
CRIMINAL GIRLS: Invite Only - Full Game
Amnesia: Memories
Norn9: Var Commons

2 visual novels (Amneisa,Norn), 1 murder mystery (danganronpa), 1 Rhythm game (senran), 1 card battler (mon piece) and one JRPG (criminal girls)

I've finished
Senran - pervy Rhytham game, not much too it, i got my fivers worth, but there are far better games of this type out there.
Criminal girls - a awesome, charming old school RPG - if your not too stuck up and get arsey about some borderline laughable mini game, its made me buy the sequel on day one and i'm just 3 trophies shy of the platinum,

Danganronpa is up next on my trip to london for the weekend.

Gutted that I missed those, I never had time to look in detail at what they were, and you know how much I now like a good interactive novel :(

Avoid Norn9, worst VN ive played, some interesting story aspects that are marginalized for the romance aspects, its a game that seems focused ofr the female market. i played through a couple of the storys, and then skipepd the rest for a platinum, like the trophy whore i am.
AnthonyUK
Pension Book Holder

Awards Cabinet

Postby jjpartridge1984 » Sat 27 Aug 2016, 9:42 am

Ive been having a little spending spree, some bought for cash, and others for trade ins.

[imgImage[/img]
Last edited by jjpartridge1984 on Sat 27 Aug 2016, 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
jjpartridge1984
Meals on Wheels Eater

Awards Cabinet

Postby jjpartridge1984 » Sat 27 Aug 2016, 9:46 am

Just received The Lord of the Rings, War in the North collectors edition. Very happy, good figurine and art book came with it.
jjpartridge1984
Meals on Wheels Eater

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to General Chat