FED challenge OAP to christmas socom!

Wanna challenge us at any Playstation online game? Just make a challenge here if you promise not to get called away at tea time by your mum, then we'll most likely accept. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

FED challenge OAP to christmas socom!

Postby KWYJIBO » Wed 13 Dec 2006, 1:42 pm

Well theres a few FED's up for a christmas socom game against you smelly old OAP's :)

NEAVE came to say hi on our forums, but never really made a formal challenge, so thought i'd come draw a sword :twisted:

Possibly for this monday or tuesday if thats good, i reckon we should have about 8 interested, maybe more if vikki comes on and starts phoning people up :D
KWYJIBO
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby HaloJ » Wed 13 Dec 2006, 6:39 pm

That may be a little short notice. Lets see what the other grumpy old gits have to say.
HaloJ
Bed Logger

Awards Cabinet

Re: FED challenge OAP to christmas socom!

Postby el NEAVE o » Fri 15 Dec 2006, 1:28 pm

KWYJIBO wrote:NEAVE came to say hi on our forums, but never really made a formal challenge, so thought i'd come draw a sword :twisted:

Lo KWY, The last time I tried to set up a game it was a complete washout. I got days mixed up and all that, but I think Duck'n'Cover took the wrap for that cock up :twisted:

I think the OAP S3 game challenges are full up into the middle of January now 8O but I for one would be up for a game GB style or friendly even if its just for the chance to get Shaka once.

Im sure Astral, Duck or Carlyd will be along soon to advise on dates n things.

See you online dude.
NEAVE
el NEAVE o
Cat Food Hoarder

Awards Cabinet

Return to Challenge OAP