Killzone 2 - The Geriatry Wars

Wanna challenge us at any Playstation online game? Just make a challenge here if you promise not to get called away at tea time by your mum, then we'll most likely accept. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Killzone 2 - The Geriatry Wars

Postby forkless » Thu 26 Feb 2009, 6:47 pm

I've taken the liberty to create a online tournament for four clans on KZ2 to see how this would work out ^^

It can be found here;

http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_upcomin ... ent_id=376

or ingame under 'GERIATRY WARS'

I've set an tentative date of March 2, at 9.00 PM (since I do not know how fast my alzheimer inflicted peers are to take up my clan invite ;))

Hope to see you there!
forkless
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Acegadgets » Fri 27 Feb 2009, 8:04 am

That looks well structured Forkless. However I dont think Monday isn't a good day as we like our Grid on monday (and socom on fridays) and we probably fancy some inter oap matches first. We would also have the problem of teams. We'll be having a combined oap team, but as theres gonna be about 40 of us with this wanting to play in matches we'll also have our four sub teams with 10 or so in each team. If the old n prouds are having a team of 16, we'll have to have probably 2 combined team to make the 16 per side.
Is it possble to have 6 teams of 10 ? . So that your Gits v Gamers teams could take on our red, white, black and purples in the same room ?
Whatever , we do ned a bit of time to work things out matey. Probably the week after (midweek) would be best for us.
Acegadgets
Zimmer Wielder

Awards Cabinet

Postby forkless » Fri 27 Feb 2009, 9:56 am

That's no problem I think we need time to get things sorted on our end too I think I just got a little overexited yesterday when I popped the BD in ;)

I found some other options to challenge clans without going into a massive tournament thing as well but I'll drop a post here when we are ready sorting things out on our end as well so we can set a date that fits both our agenda's ^^

rgds,
fork
forkless
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Return to Challenge OAP