KIllzone2 [OAP] vs [O&P]

Wanna challenge us at any Playstation online game? Just make a challenge here if you promise not to get called away at tea time by your mum, then we'll most likely accept. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

KIllzone2 [OAP] vs [O&P]

Postby haulfryn » Tue 03 Mar 2009, 7:18 am

Morning folks

Ken came for a wander and a coffee over at our forum the other day and made this post

http://forum.oldandproud.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=971

kencanvery wrote:Hi all

Just wondering how many of you chaps and chapettes have Killzone 2 yet and feel like a bit of intraclan mixing it up?

If so pop over and throw down the old gauntlett (marigold glove) and we could arrange a mutual event

Here's a thought

kencanvey wrote:Killzone 2 has spread like an infection through us at oaps, I think we have about 20ish or more members down with it!

I'm not sure we could gather together a full team for a match at the moment

How about us bolstering numbers for some battles on the bigger maps. Have you got 3 or 4 forum clans? Maybe we could create a game 2 x [OAP] clans vs 1 x [OAP] clan + [O&P]

The open online games are typically difficult to get a gang of us into and then form a squad

Tuesday nights seem to have worked pretty well for interforum action in the past so I'd suggest that again
haulfryn
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Return to Challenge OAP