Not a challenge but an invite

Wanna challenge us at any Playstation online game? Just make a challenge here if you promise not to get called away at tea time by your mum, then we'll most likely accept. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Not a challenge but an invite

Postby Vampire_Knight » Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:57 am

Hi OAP
Its been a longtime but Im the long standing clan leader of <KA> some of you will remeber us from Socom.

Well we are trying to get a regular sunday night Socom confrontation evening going we had a trial that worked well last week.

We are now inviting any of you guys/girls over as we do not want a game full of kids. We play for fun and a chat thats it. No screaming or obnoxious kids (teenagers).

Time is around 7.30pm onwards.

If you are interested please add me to your PSN and mention you are OAP username vampireknight

Thank you for giving me the time to post here and really do hope some of you at least can make it. Would be good to see some players like Bytor etc online.

Thanks again

<LA> Vampire Knight
Vampire_Knight
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Wilks » Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

Thanks for the invite Vampire. I'm sure some of our regular friday night Socomers will be interested. On a personal basis, I can't make the regular OAP friday night Socom events and therefore laid it to rest. I will never say never and it may be resurrected one day :wink:

Thanks again :)
Wilks
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Vampire_Knight » Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:33 pm

Your welcome

<KA> Vampire Knight
Vampire_Knight
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby widnesboy » Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:59 am

Hi VK,
nice to hear from you and thanks for the invite.

We have a level of membership at OAP called 'OAP chums', which is aimed at players and clans like yourselves. this gives like minded players from other clans the opportunity to play in OAP passworded rooms- as Wilks says its a regular Friday night session- the infamous 'Glee Club' on Socom.

If you are interested then post up in the intro section- only needs to be brief if you are after chum status- just state thats what your after. then it means that the invite to join in regular sessions could be reciprocated.

cheers
Wid
widnesboy
Bad Ass Midget

Awards Cabinet

Postby Vampire_Knight » Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:31 am

Hi
Thanks I will do that.

<KA> Vampire Knight
Vampire_Knight
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet