BF3 Friendly Matches

Wanna challenge us at any Playstation online game? Just make a challenge here if you promise not to get called away at tea time by your mum, then we'll most likely accept. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

BF3 Friendly Matches

Postby Chilly_Dyl » Mon 16 Sep 2013, 10:00 am

Dear All

I had the pleasure of discovering the OAP Sunday BF3 server last night and thoroughly enjoyed the chat and games! (Sorry to fazer and vengeance for poor revivals... i was pretending to be Dougie Howser MD!!)

I am part of - and a founding member of - Lemner Pals Battalion and we would love to set up a friendly match against OAP if possible?! Our platoon presentation can be found here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pl ... 023287602/

I am also friends with a few members of SNR if you need clarification on how we generally prefer to chat than get all 'serious' about the game! (ColSonders, DrewPeacock, LouPeacock)

Probably best to contact me on Battlelog if this sounds interesting to you.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Chilly_Dyl/

Many thanks!

Dylan
Chilly_Dyl
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Re: BF3 Friendly Matches

Postby FazerFlipper » Mon 16 Sep 2013, 10:09 am

Thanks for popping in Dylan, good to game last night. I'm not sure what the current uptake will be for your offer (we tend not to do so well with competitive events (being old codgers) and are for the giggles). I'm also not sure with GTA V coming out (seems it will be popular).
Maybe subscribe to the thread for responses. I'd be up for a night on BF3 (as you saw last night) I'm more for the singing and chat than gaming, having lost my tags so many times.
Look around the site, catch you later.
ImageImage
Click Signature for OAPs participating in the "365 Trophies in 365 Days Challenge"
FazerFlipper
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Chilly_Dyl » Mon 16 Sep 2013, 10:15 am

Haha sounds great to me! We can often be heard belting out renditions of loosely associated songs "i will survive" "country roads" etc etc!

We have a terrible record in matches (yet to win one lol) and our foray into an official European Close Quarters league ended badly... on more than one occasion!!

We are also a "senior" platoon with most of our lot being 30+, meaning that we are normally drunk and in charge of a tank! lol

PS. Thanks for the subscribe tip!
Chilly_Dyl
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Bondalike » Mon 16 Sep 2013, 11:41 am

Chilly_Dyl wrote:Haha sounds great to me! We can often be heard belting out renditions of loosely associated songs "i will survive" "country roads" etc etc!

lol, I hadn't thought of 'I will Survive', I will have to add that to my repertoire. Except, seeing as I don't usually survive very long, I will change it to 'I will Revive' :D

Nice to be shot by you last night Chilly :Y:
Bondalike
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Chilly_Dyl » Mon 16 Sep 2013, 12:02 pm

I couldn't resist the teabagging either... sorry! I tried a "sexy man" pose but wasn't sure if i got that quite right... haha
Chilly_Dyl
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Return to Challenge OAP