Podcast latest?

Ever wondered what OAP members grumble about into their recordable 8-tracks? Well now you can find out. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Podcast latest?

Postby Wilks » Sat 03 Mar 2012, 6:00 pm

Any plans to get the podcast up and running again guys? I listen to tons of podcasts in work and really do miss the OAP one.
Wilks
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Re: Podcast latest?

Postby dudleydacat » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

would like to start doing these again some time but at the moment I am studying for my degree and I think Daddy R has changed jobs since the last podcast so we are both quite busy. Yaster was a regular as well but work would often hold him back too.
but that that does not stop some one else doing a podcast in the meantime, all you need is a computer and a mic, next a quick search on the forums here should give plenty of tips on how its done.
dudleydacat
OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby smudger07 » Mon 05 Mar 2012, 12:18 pm

I got one of the 'Dummies guide to..' book on Podcasting and have a few ideas on a possible podcast.

Just need to find time.

I Love you all, so please stay!
smudger07
Mumbler Extrordinaire

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:34 pm

Dudley is right, I am a year into a new job that is absorbing most of my time (and as those who follow my @DaddyR twitter feed will now has seen me in Poland for most of the winter) so I can't commit to a few hours of japes on a Sunday night (and a few more hours of editing - although I got quite slick with that towards the end.

I am happy to offer advice on the tech side of things and even to be an occasional contributor but I don't think I can spare the time to lead anything. Regrettably. :(
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Return to OAPodcast