Today I........

Get outside for some fresh air and have a natter in the garden...If it isn't directly related to Playstation online gaming or the OAP community, then talk it over here. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Today I........

Postby ManicMyna » Wed 19 Sep 2018, 5:23 pm

Well done, that was something I'm glad to have opted out of, it was hard enough to stay composed as it was read out after having seen & approved it. The woman that wrote it, delivered it with far more emotion than was in the words on the paper
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Wed 19 Sep 2018, 9:05 pm

tyza1971 wrote:... Read my Dad's eulogy in front of a packed crematorium of his best friends and family. :cry:

Not the easiest thing I've ever had to do, but me any my sister held it together. He would have been so proud of us both. :)

i'm sorry for your loss Tyza but I'm also proud of you, not the easist of things to do.
peace and love
Tel
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Wed 19 Sep 2018, 9:28 pm

ManicMyna wrote:Well done, that was something I'm glad to have opted out of, it was hard enough to stay composed as it was read out after having seen & approved it. The woman that wrote it, delivered it with far more emotion than was in the words on the paper

I know where you're coming from Manic, but I was worried that someone else wou not read it how I wrote it. To be honest writing it was harder than reading it.
tyza1971
Incontinence Pants Wearer

Awards Cabinet

Postby zb100 » Thu 20 Sep 2018, 10:10 am

tyza1971 wrote:
ManicMyna wrote:Well done, that was something I'm glad to have opted out of, it was hard enough to stay composed as it was read out after having seen & approved it. The woman that wrote it, delivered it with far more emotion than was in the words on the paper

I know where you're coming from Manic, but I was worried that someone else wou not read it how I wrote it. To be honest writing it was harder than reading it.

Hugs & well done Tyza.
zb100
Allotment Dweller

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Thu 20 Sep 2018, 8:54 pm

zb100 wrote:
tyza1971 wrote:

Hugs & well done Tyza.

Cheers ZB :)
tyza1971

Awards Cabinet

Postby ManicMyna » Thu 27 Sep 2018, 6:56 pm

seem to be deep in a youtube hole of watching a couple of americans playing mini golf courses, don't why I got recommended them or quite why I keep watching them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Thu 27 Sep 2018, 11:04 pm

You've a mini golf itch that needs scratching?

I played some awesome ones in Florida in the 90s. There was a pretty cool one down the coast here next to Hooters (before it shut then re-opened elsewhere, a shadow of its former self) which was good fun too, you could sneak past the attendant to play extra courses. Near me now there's a "Soccer Mini Golf" (yes they use that horrible S word here) which I played with some mates for my last birthday, that was fun too, but I was rubbish at it.
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby ManicMyna » Wed 21 Nov 2018, 6:04 pm

got cold called at work for the third time through my estate agent trying to sign me up for "free" home insurance on a place I don't yet own
when she wouldn't deviate from the script and agree to send me the details so I can read them myself and responded with "but its free" I exorcised her precious 14 day cooling off period a tad earlier than she expected by hanging up on her and immediately blocking the number
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

Postby tyza1971 » Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:33 pm

ManicMyna wrote:got cold called at work for the third time through my estate agent trying to sign me up for "free" home insurance on a place I don't yet own
when she wouldn't deviate from the script and agree to send me the details so I can read them myself and responded with "but its free" I exorcised her precious 14 day cooling off period a tad earlier than she expected by hanging up on her and immediately blocking the number

Any more shit like that and hit them with GDPR
tyza1971

Awards Cabinet

Postby ManicMyna » Mon 03 Dec 2018, 10:37 am

(technically yesterday) scared the shit out of a woolwich wanderer on a packed train, he decided it wasn't good to be leaning his fat arse against me when my email notification went off - got to love that Socom "Bomb Planted" sample :lol:
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

Postby Boba UK » Mon 03 Dec 2018, 12:24 pm

ManicMyna wrote:(technically yesterday) scared the shit out of a woolwich wanderer on a packed train, he decided it wasn't good to be leaning his fat arse against me when my email notification went off - got to love that Socom "Bomb Planted" sample :lol:

:rofl:
Boba UK
Champion Werthers Sucker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Saltyballz81 » Tue 16 Apr 2019, 11:12 pm

....laughed at the fact my son 'won' a 'prize' in his schools easter raffle.....a tin of sliced carrots. That is all. :tumbleweed:
Saltyballz81

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mane » Wed 17 Apr 2019, 9:52 am

:lol: just what every schoolkid dreams of!!!
Mane
Pension Book Holder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Wed 17 Apr 2019, 11:04 pm

Saltyballz81 wrote:....laughed at the fact my son 'won' a 'prize' in his schools easter raffle.....a tin of sliced carrots. That is all. :tumbleweed:

Could be valuable.... was it 9, 18 or 24 carrots?
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby ManicMyna » Fri 03 May 2019, 5:46 pm

should be sporting a raging hate boner for multiple people/companies
when instead just I'm rather bummed out
property buying sucks
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat