New Joiner Hopefully.

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New Joiner Hopefully.

Postby Killer_Kipling » Fri 21 Sep 2018, 2:48 pm

Hi all.

In particular though to Geriatric44 after posing the question "which is best biscuits or cake?" which I felt required an immediate response. There is NO or in that question, they are BOTH the best.

Whether its a nice coconut cake, plain victoria, a coffee and walnut or even a lemon drizzle it doesn't matter, or to go the other way, a nice Coconut Ring biscuit or a McVities Gingernut, which I'm quite partial too by the way.

They are ALL equally as good as each other and all bad for us in over-indulgence apparently, but, provided you are not too silly they can all be enjoyed equally.

Remember, we are only here once, so as far as I'm concerned it's up to you to make the most of it and enjoy every single thing you want to do to the maximum.
I'm here to enjoy myself and have fun. Life's far too short for anything else :roll:
Killer_Kipling
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Fri 21 Sep 2018, 3:48 pm

Killer_Kipling wrote:Hi all.

In particular though to Geriatric44 after posing the question "which is best biscuits or cake?" which I felt required an immediate response. There is NO or in that question, they are BOTH the best.

Whether its a nice coconut cake, plain victoria, a coffee and walnut or even a lemon drizzle it doesn't matter, or to go the other way, a nice Coconut Ring biscuit or a McVities Gingernut, which I'm quite partial too by the way.

They are ALL equally as good as each other and all bad for us in over-indulgence apparently, but, provided you are not too silly they can all be enjoyed equally.

Remember, we are only here once, so as far as I'm concerned it's up to you to make the most of it and enjoy every single thing you want to do to the maximum.

Very good but is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit
peace and love
Tel
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby kaycee2011 » Fri 21 Sep 2018, 4:27 pm

Geriatric44 wrote:Very good but is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit
peace and love
Tel

Leave it out in the air Tel, biscuits go soft cakes go stale.
kaycee2011
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Fri 21 Sep 2018, 7:11 pm

kaycee2011 wrote:
Geriatric44 wrote:Very good but is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit
peace and love
Tel

Leave it out in the air Tel, biscuits go soft cakes go stale.

Get it right KC if your going to correct me.
"It's when they go stale biscuits go soft and cake goes hard" and why was that decided.
peace and love
Tel
P.S. no more questions from me :lol:
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Previous

Return to Introductions