Major Squirts Intro

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Major Squirts Intro

Postby Major_Squirts » Mon 01 Jan 2018, 11:59 pm

Hi, My names Neil, 34 Y.O PSN is Major_Squirts.. Feel free to add me :)
Play PS with my lad Captain_Squirts (Dec).
We play Fifa, CoD & Battlefield currently, Been looking for a clan to play with for a while
Ask your fellow OAP's if were any good, I ended up going 44 to 13 KD good game tho :)
Im an active player most evenings and live in the UK.
Major_Squirts
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Re: Hello There Fellow OAP's

Postby Major_Squirts » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 12:12 am

Hi fellas, Names Neil, 34 years young.
Been playing Ps for years but have flicked between xbox and Ps.
Live in the dirtiest city in the world Manchester, and im active most nights.
I play Fifa, CoD and Battlefield and have been looking for a clan to join for ages. I cam across you by to be kind destroying some of your fellow OAP'ers with a 44-13 KD. Sorry guys :)
Im a bit of a spend freak on the Ps and have to buy points for Fifa packs and cod points. "not that I ever pack anything decent"
Im currently in Uni studying Bachelor of Laws degree so if you get in the S**T I could be your man soon :)
Feel free to add me and be amazed at the sight of my smoking barrel.. ;)
Major_Squirts
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Re: Major Squirts Intro

Postby Gazman86 » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 12:52 am

Welcome, moved your posts into your own intro thread, makes it easier to see who is looking to join.
Gazman86

Awards Cabinet

Postby Geriatric44 » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:00 am

Hello Squirt played with you tonight on CoD. We are more of a community than a Clan.
peace and love
Tel
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ

Awards Cabinet

Postby Andes Attack » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 12:32 pm

You think Manchester's dirty? Clearly never lived in Bradford, or Old Yharnam as I now call it. Honestly, if someone dropped a nuke on the place and then repopulated it with rabid flesh-eating zomboid creatures, I don't think anyone outside of west yorkshire would actually notice the difference.
Andes Attack
Biscuit Dunker

Awards Cabinet

Postby kaycee2011 » Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:13 pm

Hi Squirt, I 'met' you last night too..welcome!
As Tel said we arent a clan as such but a community of older gamers, there are the more competitive amongst us but for the main part we just enjoy having a laugh and all abilities play together. One thing to bare in mind if you're looking for somewhere for you and your lad, is that we have a minimum age limit for being a member and therefore part of any of the in game clans, which is 27. (although I think a 26yr old sneaked past OaP border control last month :grin: )
So if you do decide this is the place for you, return to answer the OaPs comments and questions and the next mod/elder who passes by will add you to our community....
KC
kaycee2011
Elder

Awards Cabinet

Return to Introductions