Howdy-doodly

Get outside for some fresh air and have a natter in the garden...If it isn't directly related to Playstation online gaming or the OAP community, then talk it over here. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Howdy-doodly

Postby Jonah » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 2:23 pm

Well, it’s been a while so hey!

Thought I’d pop my head around the old girl to see what’s happening. Going by the amount of unread threads I don’t think I’ve logged into here since April 2016 :oops: Might take me awhile to catch up!

At that point I’d just started a new job after a three month ‘redundancy’ break from my previous place and we were then looking at starting the process of moving to Oz with Emma’s company. Four months later we got some crappy family news and then while we were trying to come to terms with that we also heard that Emma’s firm would be putting their Sydney office expansion on hold for the foreseeable. This took a big dent in the Visa points needed and made us re-evaluate what we were going to do. With no guarantee when her firm would likely want her we looked at our UK situation and beginning to hate where we lived decided to make it better – and moved – a whole two miles down the road :roll: …. into a nice rundown, decrepit money-pit!

I’ve since spent the last 12 months either living with parents, sleeping on camp beds, moaning at builders/architects/surveyors or going on holiday to get away from it all. In between all that I think I managed to turn on my PS4 for two games - ROTR and AC:Origins, played one round of golf and feck knows what state my bikes are in after being in storage at the back of a garage that I now can’t even get into because of the amount of crap in there.

/wonders off to check the Vent thread.
Jonah
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Re: Howdy-doodly

Postby Neerg » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 2:38 pm

Hello Jonah,
Sounds like you are having a rough time of things, hopefully it will start to get better soon.

Don't expect top see any classic rants or meltdowns there btw! Mullet has sadly turned over a new leaf of calmness and tranquillity!
Neerg
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Jonah » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 3:24 pm

Neerg wrote:Hello Jonah,
Sounds like you are having a rough time of things, hopefully it will start to get better soon.

Hey Neerg, Oh it's not much that isn't self inflicted so don't offer too much sympathy :lol:

Neerg wrote:Don't expect top see any classic rants or meltdowns there btw! Mullet has sadly turned over a new leaf of calmness and tranquillity!

Wait, what!!? so hell has finally frozen over then?
Jonah
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby widnesboy » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 9:35 pm

there appears to be a mini reunion going on over in the Facebook group.... so mini, I joined I'm... go on over and say hello, you may get a response
widnesboy
Bad Ass Midget

Awards Cabinet

Postby ManicMyna » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 9:48 pm

by the size of that image I'd say they REALLY want you to pay them
ManicMyna

Awards Cabinet

Postby DaddyR » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 10:45 pm

Hello Stu. Nothing has changed here. Your colostomy bag is still being used by RT as a decanter and Sav is doing indecent things to Lycra.
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster

Awards Cabinet

Postby Mulletino » Mon 23 Apr 2018, 11:13 pm

Hello again mate!

Sounds like you've had a right old palava. Hope the dust settles soon and you can both get back to normality. :)

If you're planning any visits you know where we are. :)

Neerg wrote:
Don't expect top see any classic rants or meltdowns there btw! Mullet has sadly turned over a new leaf of calmness and tranquillity!

There have been some since April 2016 though. I've only just tamed the Culk.
Mulletino
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Sav » Tue 24 Apr 2018, 9:15 am

Sorry to hear of your woes Stu. We're all still here, still yakking on about the same old shite. I hope things are on the up for you me old china.

Get your Mrs' firm to set up an office in Launceston and I'll sponsor you to come over here. Hashtag straya!

Get a bike out if you can mate, I find it a great way to de-stress and de-clutter the old noggin.
Not watching any football since whenever.
Sav
Retired Elder

Awards Cabinet

Postby Boba UK » Tue 24 Apr 2018, 11:43 am

Jonah you kaaaannnnttttt!

Hello mate :beer:
Boba UK
Champion Werthers Sucker

Awards Cabinet

Return to General Chat