Crabbit's return.

New to the Forums? Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.....we don't bite (unless you want us to). Please read the "How to become an OAP" announcement before applying for membership. Open to all but must be registered to post.

Moderator: Moderators

Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 11:52 am

Hi there, is this old hangout still alive? I'm finding myself back playing stuff on console - Xbox too - and feeling rather lonely. Looking for buddies to play with; am on RDR2 online mainly on Xbox just now, if anyone can reach out I'd be much obliged?

Xbox tag: crabbitgeezer
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby Geriatric44 » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 12:46 pm

Hello Crabbit
We are Playstation players but your very welcome
peace and love
Tel
Image
User avatar
Geriatric44
Jumble Sale Champ
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 965
Joined: Fri 15 Jun 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: Coleraine, N.Ireland(made in Wales)

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 2:07 pm

Geriatric44 wrote:Hello Crabbit
We are Playstation players but your very welcome
peace and love
Tel


Thanks Geri and I know what you'se all are :roll: Been here before hehe, check bio; and I have a PS4 and I play PSS4 games too. I thought I'd post in intro's simply cause I haven't been around the old place for quite some time and thought to say hi here. Sorry for any misunderstanding. If an admin wants to stick this in Other Platforms threads I'm OK with that.
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby Saltyballz81 » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 8:58 pm

Nah, it's fine where it is. Welcome back. :Y:

What are you playing on ps4 at the moment?
Saltyballz81
Moderator
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat 20 Feb 2016, 2:01 pm
Location: Donaghadee, Norn Iron, United Kingdom

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby Mulletino » Thu 29 Nov 2018, 11:18 pm

Welcome back mate!

I'll send you a FR on teh Darkside as i'm straddling both worlds too nowadays. Although my RDR2ness is on PS4.
Image
User avatar
Mulletino
Retired Elder
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 11543
Joined: Tue 22 Jun 2004, 7:00 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby DaddyR » Sat 01 Dec 2018, 1:08 pm

Fudge me, it's CRABBIT. It's been a long time bud, good to see you back.
Image
User avatar
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 9628
Joined: Mon 02 Feb 2004, 8:00 am
Location: Mostly Hatfield

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 3:12 pm

Mulletino wrote:Welcome back mate!

I'll send you a FR on teh Darkside as i'm straddling both worlds too nowadays. Although my RDR2ness is on PS4.



Thanks Mull, think I got it. Do you know, been thinking of getting RDR2 on PS4 cos my son ADAMSKI will be playing it on that, so may as well. Is there many playing it on here? I'll give y'all a holler when am set up!
Last edited by CRABBIT on Sun 02 Dec 2018, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 3:14 pm

DaddyR wrote:Fudge me, it's CRABBIT. It's been a long time bud, good to see you back.



Hehe feels good to be back Daddy :D and good to see this old place is still frequented buy a lot of old stalwarts :roll:
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby DaddyR » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:40 pm

CRABBIT wrote:
DaddyR wrote:Fudge me, it's CRABBIT. It's been a long time bud, good to see you back.



Hehe feels good to be back Daddy :D and good to see this old place is still frequented buy a lot of old stalwarts :roll:


My fingers hurt to type and I need glasses to read replies but I'm still here!
Image
User avatar
DaddyR
Retired Elder & OAPodcaster
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 9628
Joined: Mon 02 Feb 2004, 8:00 am
Location: Mostly Hatfield

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby HastaLaVista » Mon 03 Dec 2018, 11:06 am

Welcome back dude! A few of us (very) old-timers still frequent these halls on the odd occasion.
Image
User avatar
HastaLaVista
Retired Elder
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 4819
Joined: Thu 19 Jun 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Cheltenham

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Mon 03 Dec 2018, 4:08 pm

HastaLaVista wrote:Welcome back dude! A few of us (very) old-timers still frequent these halls on the odd occasion.



Hey Hasta, thanks m8. Don't know how long matron's going to let me hang around - when the cash runs out I suppose. Not like the old days when it was free at point of use lol.
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby Sav » Tue 04 Dec 2018, 3:56 am

WB Crabbit. I don't have a PS4 so a lot of what goes on here is alien to me. I still come on here for a snoop a couple of times a week though, mainly to monitor Mullet's blood pressure, I'm sure he'll explode one day.
Image
Not watching any football since whenever.
User avatar
Sav
Retired Elder
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 10971
Joined: Thu 10 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Launceston, Tasmania

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby zb100 » Tue 04 Dec 2018, 10:42 am

CRABBIT wrote:
Mulletino wrote:Welcome back mate!

I'll send you a FR on teh Darkside as i'm straddling both worlds too nowadays. Although my RDR2ness is on PS4.



Thanks Mull, think I got it. Do you know, been thinking of getting RDR2 on PS4 cos my son ADAMSKI will be playing it on that, so may as well. Is there many playing it on here? I'll give y'all a holler when am set up!

So your surname is Tinley rather than Geezer? ;)

Hopefully catch either / or both of you online.
Image
zb100
Green House Attendant
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue 23 Jan 2018, 1:17 pm

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Tue 04 Dec 2018, 8:57 pm

Saltyballz81 wrote:Nah, it's fine where it is. Welcome back. :Y:

What are you playing on ps4 at the moment?


Sorry Salty, just saw this. By gum you all still move pretty fast in here! Thanks and not much at the moment to answer your question but just started Uncharted: Lost legacy. I have a copy of Elder Scrolls Online, so if anyone's doing that I could be tempted. My main on that game is PC version. Stopped playing it a few months ago though.
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Re: Crabbit's return.

Postby CRABBIT » Tue 04 Dec 2018, 9:02 pm

zb100 wrote:
CRABBIT wrote:
Mulletino wrote:Welcome back mate!

I'll send you a FR on teh Darkside as i'm straddling both worlds too nowadays. Although my RDR2ness is on PS4.



Thanks Mull, think I got it. Do you know, been thinking of getting RDR2 on PS4 cos my son ADAMSKI will be playing it on that, so may as well. Is there many playing it on here? I'll give y'all a holler when am set up!

So your surname is Tinley rather than Geezer? ;)

Hopefully catch either / or both of you online.


"Tinley" eh? Think I'm a bit too old for that one sonny :?
Image
User avatar
CRABBIT
Meals on Wheels Eater
 
Awards Cabinet
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun 20 Jul 2003, 7:00 am
Location: Motherwell, Scotland.

Next

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron